Sunday 28 April 2013

Mellor & Russell Miracle Moisture Hair Repair Mask with Argan Oil

I picked this up from Poundland as seeing it on the fab blog  Beauty on a budget. I thought for a mere pound it would be worth giving it a go! I've used it for a couple of weeks now and only have about one generous application left so I thought I have tested it long enough to review it. Overall it is ok. Nothing amazing but not terrible either. It's rather thin for a mask and I do prefer ones that are thicker as they cling to the hair better, however it helped to detangle my hair and made it softer. The smell was fine, pretty inoffensive and it has some good ingredients in it such as argan oil, shea butter extract, olive oil and avocado oil. That actually took a while as I had to google the names from the ingredients list! But for a pound it's pretty decent and I would get it again as well as check out the other items in the range.
*Just checked out the brand online and they have what looks like a good well thought out website so if you're interested you can find out more here.*


Have you tried anything from this range? What did you think?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention lovely! For a pound I think this is great - a wonderful range to consider having a look at if you're on a budget xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely a good one to have around :)

      Delete
  2. I've got one of these, looking forward to giving it a try :)

    ReplyDelete