Monday 3 August 2015

Primark PS... Velvet Matte Lipstick Crayon

I bought this on a whim the other day whilst quickly perusing the beauty section. I hadn't seen these before and I do love a lipstick crayon. I think there were 3 shades available though I can only remember two! This one which is 'Nude' and a 'Pink' one (very imaginative names!) which I may also have to get. The third may have been a red but I really don't know. At £2 I thought it was worth a try, particularly as I don't have many matte shades. I chose Nude as it seemed to be the most natural colour. It wasn't too brown and had enough pink it it to be wearable for me. I've only tried it on for an hour or so yesterday but so far I'm impressed. It has a lovely soft texture that makes it easy to apply and it really is matte. I will say that your lips need to be pretty smooth to get the best out of this. Mine were a little chapped yesterday and it did highlight the fact! It also has a pleasant vanilla like scent which a lot of brands seem to have. I will be trying this out again on a day when my lips are in better condition, but for £2 I can definitely say they are worth a try.
The pictures make the packaging look more pink but the swatch is more accurate.




Have you tried these? What are your thoughts? 


No comments:

Post a Comment