Saturday 6 October 2012

MAC Fanfare lipstick

Introducing my first ever MAC lippy! I have wanted a MAC lipstick for ages now. Not for any other reason than I felt I should have at least one in my collection and to experience a more 'high end' lipstick! I spent ages googling potential shades and in the end I settled for Fanfare as it looked like a good, easy to wear, every day kind of colour. It's a pretty medium pink shade - MAC describes it as a 'mid-tone yellow pink'. Whilst I do like it, and can see myself getting plenty of wear out of it, I am wondering if it's a touch too 'warm' for me. I also love the vanilla scent and the lovely creamy texture, which it should have as it's a cremesheen one. I've found it to last well on my lips, it's also very moisturising and doesn't cling to any dry flakes. I don't really have the money to buy these but now I'd love another one! I was thinking possibly Cosmo but I'm not too sure so if you have any recommendations please feel free to leave them!



3 comments:

  1. This looks lovely on you! To my eye at least, it doesn't look too warm at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi laura it looks too good on you!

    ReplyDelete