Monday 1 October 2012

MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss

 OMG WHAT HAS THIS STUFF DONE TO MY LIPS?!?!?!


 Lame joking aside...

I got this ages ago now and mean meaning to blog about it for a while. So the time has come! I've got this in the shade Buff and it's the perfect lip gloss for sticking on when your out and about as it's very easy to wear and goes with any make up look. The gloss is meant to have a plumping effect and whilst it does have a slight tingle (which is nothing compared to Soap & Glory's Sexy Mother Pucker) I'm not sure if it actually does anything extra! In any case it is very glossy, surprisingly for a gloss, and gives the illusion of a fuller pout. Buff is a lovely nude colour , mostly brown based with a little peach, I think! It's not sticky in the slightest yet lasts well for a gloss, plus for £2 it's a great bargain!On a side note I'm very happy that my local Superdrug now has an MUA stand and it's not just the basic line either-excitement!



Rather looong applicator!




1 comment:

  1. love the post and love the background as well - oa behindthestagebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete