Saturday 20 October 2012

Saturday Shopping

Ooh it felt nice this morning to have a bit of a lie in after having to get up at 7 all week! As usual though I was a bit bored once I was up so I went into town for a potter about. Firstly I picked up three cans of dry shampoo at Superdrug for just £1.99 as it was buy 1 get 2 free. Such a steal! I've already got a few cans but I do go through them quite quickly so these will be handy to have. I got three scents, 'Heart on your sleeve' has a coconutty note to it, 'Head in the Clouds' is very fresh and fruity and 'Away with the Fairies' is more musky and floral. 'Head in the Clouds' is probably my fave but as long as my hair doesn't smell like wet dog then anything goes really!


At Boots it was 3 for 2 across all beauty stuffs so I picked up a new Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer in Fair as the one I've got in Light is just a touch too dark. Though it does depend on what foundation I use, I'm sure I'll still get some use from it. I picked up a Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow cream next in On and on Bronze as I have been after it for ages! This will be perfect for my rushed mornings. I also got the new Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Taupe after seeing some positive reviews of it. It glides on lovely, least on my hand, and once dried doesn't seem to budge! The purple undertone makes it a bit different than my usual brown eyeliner and I'm looking forward to trying it out properly.


I also went to Home Bargains and picked up some Simple baby wipes, some hand gel (to help fend off the kiddies germs at work!) a new nail polish remover pot and Gum Hair Moroccan Argan treatment oil. I thought it would be good to compare this against my current V05 miracle concentrate oil. It was £2.99 for 100ml which I think is very reasonable..if it works! Very eager to try this out.


My moustache jumper also arrived this morning! It looks lovely and is £19.99 from Internationale but I think I got 20% off and free delivery online so was only £15.99.


Done any good shopping today or lately?

1 comment:

  1. Eeee I love dry shampoo! I've only tried these once before when they first came out and they where quiet powdery on my hair. But they now do one for 'brown' hair so I think I will give that a go! great haul :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete