Friday 19 October 2012

JolieBox October 2012

So I've just returned home from work and awaiting me was my new JolieBox! The theme of this months box is 'Pure and Natural' and contains a box of Lov Organic herbal tea bags, a full size Ritessens cleanser, a full size Jason Aloe & Beeswax lip balm stick, a sample of Moa The Green Balm and a sample of Balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser. At first glance it's an OK box but I would have rather received a 4th beauty item rather than some tea bags! As much as I do like tea, I can't get too excited about the stuff! I also feel Balance Me are doing the beauty box rounds and though I haven't actually tried the moisturising it would have been nice to see something a bit different. I'm very pleased with the cleansing milk as my skin is just awful lately so this might just be the product that whips it back into shape! Ever hopeful! This also contains Argan oil which is very 'in' right now it seems. I've never heard of this brand before so I'm looking forward to testing it out. I have also never heard of Jason products (the name is meant to have accents on some of the letters but I'm not that clever). The lip balm states it is 70% organic and contains some lovely natural ingredients like cocoa seed butter, beeswax, coconut oil and sweet almond oil to name but a few. It smells minty and feels very moisturising and 'slick' -if that makes sense! The mint also makes it a bit tingly. I'm not in desperate need of a lip balm but you can never have too many! I am also unfamiliar with 'Moa' (again there should be an accent on the o) but The Green Balm is a multi purpose balm for chapped and dehydrated skin. I've just tried a little bit on the back of my hand and it feels rather oily and is unscented. This may well come in handy though if my hands end up getting cracked come winter.
So this post is really just on the contents and my initial reaction. I will get some more in depth reviews up of the products when I've had the chance to try them out properly.

I quite enjoy reading the mag. This months JolieCrush is Fleur from FleurDeForce.
What are your thoughts on the October box?

1 comment:

  1. The lip gloss looks lush! I need some so bad in the weather!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete