Tuesday 6 November 2012

Superdrug Simply Pure Light Moisturiser for Sensitive Skin

The coldness has really taken it out of my skin lately and it's become much drier in places. Though frustratingly I'm still have trouble with spots! After using water on my face my skin has been feeling really taught and uncomfortable so I've needed to use a cream rather than my usual gel based ones. This one has been really good for my skin as it hydrates without being too rich. This hasn't broken me out like a lot of moisturisers do. It sinks in pretty fast and is really gentle-perfect for when your skin is feeling delicate. It is fragrance free, paraben free, hypoallergenic and dermatologically approved. Overall a great, basic moisturiser to have and at just £2.59 is quite the bargain! You can see the full range here.


 Have you tried this before, if so what are your views?

No comments:

Post a Comment