Friday 30 November 2012

MUA Lipstick Shade 8

Introducing the token festive lipstick in my collection. I don't think I've ever worn this out the house and I've had it for ages now! This needs to rectified as it really is very pretty. It's a dark pinky red that is full of sparkles. Now because of this it is not the smoothest lippie out there, and you can feel the glitter slightly, but it is still comfortable to wear. This sort of rich shade is very versatile as you can either dab it on or apply it straight from the bullet for a subtle or bold look.


Sorry for the blurred pic! But you get the gist hopefully! I have to say it's very depressing taking up close pics-always end up looking somewhat mutant!


So there you have it. One rather unloved lipstick that is hopefully going to be getting a lot more attention in the following weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment