Saturday 17 November 2012

Miss Sporty Metal Flip Polishes

I popped into Boots after work this week and just couldn't resist getting these, even though the previous night I had organised and sorted out my nail polish collection. I really did think I was getting better... But at just £1.99 and a buy one get one half price offer on I couldn't just leave them there! Plus I had seen the blue one on 'Beauty on a budget' and had been intrigued! I have tested both shades and I am very impressed. I don't normally go for metallic polishes but these are a bit different. The formula is excellent. The first coat looks a little sheer but the second coat sorts it right out. I might have gone for three coats in the end, I can't quite remember, but it isn't a problem as they are fast drying and very buildable. I've been wearing Aurora Borealis for most of the week and I love it. It's so unusual and it lasted 4 days without chipping. Depending on the lighting it can look blue, purple or green. I've put on Beetle Wings this morning,on one hand so I could take pictures, but I think this will be my nail colour of choice for next week. This one changes from a greeny bronze to a dark purple. Beautiful!

Beetle Wings *, Aurora Borealis


For a mere £1.99 you just can't go wrong! *I believe this one is actually Fiery Blaze and not Beetle Wings! Oops!

5 comments:

  1. I'm loving Beetle Wings! I have the other one, my friend refused to let me buy that colour because she thought it was 'ugly' - She was so wrong it looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look beautiful! Will definitely have to look out for these!

    @[-Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are :) always forget how good Miss Sporty polishes are!

      Delete