Monday 26 November 2012

Some Pound Shop Bargains

I had a nosey in some of the pound shops on Saturday and just thought I would share with you some of the things I picked up. Sorry for the poor pictures but I'm bored and needed something to do before Masterchef comes on!
In the 99p store I got a tube of Naked Detox Juniper Berry & Fennel Balancing Conditioner for all hair types. I've tried a Naked shampoo but never a conditioner so for 99p I couldn't say no. This conditioner is meant to help with tackling pollution and product build up and contains no sulphates, parabens or petrochemicals as well as naturally derived ingredients. The scent is pleasant enough but not one I'm overly fussed on. Reminds me of another hair care range but can't remember which one! 
I also got a bottle of Radox Bath Smoothies in Tropical Tranquillity - a blend of natural almond, coconut and myrrh. I used the shower smoothie version of this a good while back and really liked it so I'm looking forward to being able to bathe in the lovely scent and pretend I'm away on holiday somewhere hot! 


In Poundland I found this cute Eyeko cosmetics bag complete with a mirror. I picked up a couple to give as little presents to my friends who are not my bestest friends, if you get my gist! I think I'll fill them with something like a nail polish, a lipbalm and some chocolate coins. Something along those lines anyway! I really liked the holographic tag on these too, but then again I am easily pleased!


I also went into Home Bargains and found this Hello Kitty butty box. I can't remember the exact price but I think it was less than a quid. Should help liven up my lunch times at the various crappy staffrooms I visit anyway! Well as much as a lunchbox can do :-P 


Got to love bargain shopping!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pound shop! Always get some goodies from it! Its especially good when you go into Boots & see the same item for like £4! xox

    The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete