Thursday 21 February 2013

'My Lips But Better' Collection

Whilst I do love the brighter colours in my collection it has to be said that my favourites are the colours I can just chuck on and not worry too much about how they look- the soft pinks, the pinky browns and the peachy shades. Here are some swatches I've done (excuse the awkward arm poses- I didn't really think it through!) of the 'my lips but better' shades of my collection. Some do look quite bright but as I have fairly pigmented lips to begin with they still look pretty natural. 

L-R: Look Beauty Petal Nude, Elf Nicely Nude, Revlon Balm Stain Honey, Natural Collection Rose Bud, Beauty UK In The Buff, 17 Mirror Shine Belle 

 L-R: Maybelline Color Sensational Pink Brown, MAC Fanfare, Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Pink Blossom, Collection 2000 Vintage Rose, 17 Mirror Shine Nudist Peach, 17 Mirror Shine Beehive 

 Some lipglosses! L-R: Beauty UK Lip Lust Date Night, MUA Intense Kisses Sealed With A Kiss, Collection 2000 Cream Puff Cotton Candy (not actually a gloss, oops), MUA Plumping Lip Gloss Buff, The Body Shop Lip Gloss Lychee (this smells delicious!!)

Looking at this now it's plain to see I really don't need any more 'natural' colours. Brights on the other hand... :-P

5 comments:

  1. So many lovely pinks! Ahhh! I own a few of these too. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are some really lovely colours in here! I'm determined to wear (and buy!) lots of lovely bright lippies this year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love pinks spiderleglashes and I'm determined to just actually wear what I have, most are so neglected poor things haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw these are all so pretty:) I also have a few hehe.

    http://bonjourperfection.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the revlon balm stain in honey- its so quick to apply and it not to obvious when it starts to wear off!
    I've nominated you for a Liebstar award! x
    http://make-upbymaria.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/liebstar-award.htmlm

    ReplyDelete