Friday 8 February 2013

Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick- Read My Lips

I didn't need this at all- this was a complete impulse buy. Actually most of my purchases are..But it was only £1.59! At that price it would have been rude not too. I think they are normally £2.59 which is still ridiculously cheap. The shade 'Read My Lips' is an amazing bright pink. Sort of strawberryish? It's a pretty unusual shade, I don't own anything like it and I'm not too sure how to describe it so I'll let the pics do the writing as it were.

Bargain!
With flash
Without
Can be worn bright and bold or sheered out and delicate

This has a lovely glossy texture, and whilst it does dry down a bit once on, I haven't found it to be drying in the slightest.  I haven't worn this for any length of time as of yet, so I can't comment on the longevity of it, but I reckon it'll make a good stain rubbed on and blotted.
Possible Valentines Day shade? :D

4 comments:

  1. This actually looks really pretty - love that it can be sheer or intense as well!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's so bright, it'll be especially good in the summer with a bit of a tan :)

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! Total bargain as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was, tempted to see if there are any other shades i like!

      Delete