Thursday 7 February 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure- Green Tea


First things first, I love these polishes! I also love the fact they are dirt cheap and I have gotten most of mine from pound shops. For a quid you just can't go wrong! Fragrance Direct have also got a load in stock for just £1.49. I'm toying with the idea of getting a few more but I need to be good. Boo hoo. I might add that I should be boycotting them as they never replied to my complaint about the fake lippie but a bargains a bargain.
These have a great formula, a bit on the thick side but still really easy to apply. The brush is a wide nail shaped one if that makes sense which makes for speedy application, though those with more narrow nails may find it too big. They usually take 2 coats but this one, as with a lot of pastel shades, took 4 in the end. I could have gotten away with three though. Each coat dried quickly though so it wasn't that much of an issue. Plus I've been using an amazing top coat lately-NYC Turbo Dry topcoat. I think I said previously that I wasn't a fan, but that was when I used it as a basecoat as well. Not a good idea as it made it all peel off, but used as intended it dries almost straight away. No more duvet imprints or smudges! I got this for just 99p from Fragrance Direct and it's still in stock.
Green Tea is the perfect colour for Spring. When it eventually arrives. It also has the virtue of being the only pastel green polish that hasn't been a nightmare to apply-Barry M I'm looking at you!


What do you think of the Complete Salon Manicure range?

3 comments: