Wednesday 17 October 2012

Tesco Everyday Value 25 Facial Wipes

I like to use face wipes of an evening to get rid of the majority of my makeup before using a proper cleanser. I'm not that fussy on what I use, sometimes I use baby wipes but I never like to spend more than a couple of quid. Luckily these are a rather bargainous 45p and do the job just fine! They are formulated with aloe and camomile extracts and have a pleasant fresh smell. Even though I use these to take off my mascara, which I probably shouldn't as it doesn't state they can be used to remove eye makeup, they don't irritate or sting my eyes at all. They are also nicely 'wet', I hate overly dry wipes that pull! At this price you can't really go wrong.
Sorry for the flash but the weather was dire today affecting the lighting!

2 comments:

  1. I find some of the cheaper wipes are the best! I love the asda ones.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/ If you fancy a nosey. I am collecting buttons too, so if you would like me to add yours - let me know. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea i;ve picked face wipes up all random of places. Dun elm mill for starters haha!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete