Monday 1 October 2012

Rare (actually first) full FOTD!

I've never done a FOTD post before but seeing as I'm rather bored today I thought I'd finally do one. I'm not really going anywhere today so I've kept it casual and neutral. My hair is just ick so I've just tied it back though it does unfortunately make me look a little baldy. As always apologies for the lack of focus!

Hmm should possibly tidy up my brows!
For my face I used a Collection mineral powder foundation and my Sleek Suede blush and for my eyes I used the MUA eye primer followed by Maybelline Silken Taupe all over my lid. For the crease I used Elf Studio eyeshadow in Pebble and to deepen the crease the dark brown shade from the Elf Brownstone quad. For mascara I used Max Factor False Lash Effect, though I'm not really a fan, it just needs using up! On my lips I have on Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Honey.

Pic wise I thought I'd just focus on what I had on my eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment