Saturday 15 February 2014

Eco Tools Bargain!

I popped into Home Bargains after work yesterday and I couldn't believe it when I spotted a couple of Eco Tools Four Piece Touch-Up Sets. The price labels weren't very clear as it didn't specify Eco Tools it just said something like 'nail & makeup accessories' but it did say 99p so I hoped that it would scan at that price too! Thankfully it did and now I have a lovely little set of good quality brushes that I'm sure will come in handy! The set contains a finishing brush, an eye shading brush, a lash & brow groomer and a detailer/lip brush. I've never owned anything from Eco Tools before but I've read many positive reviews. I've not used them yet but they definitely feel of a very good quality and the bristles are so so soft.
This was such a bargain as they are currently being sold on Amazon for £11.51! Bargainous!



Have you nabbed any bargains recently? 

1 comment: