Wednesday 21 May 2014

Cheap Treats

I love checking out the clearance section in shops, especially Boots. Sometimes it's just a load of broken and/or dirty tut but other times there are some real gems to be had! If you follow me on Twitter you might have already seen my finds but at the weekend I managed to spy some Una Brennan products amongst the miscellany. I wasn't even looking for any new skincare items but I couldn't just leave them there! I got the Tea Flower Deep Clean Mattifying Moisturiser for £3.24 and the Rose Hydrate Miracle Makeover Facial Oil for £3.74. Bit of a bargain I reckon as the RRP for both is £27.98! I haven't tried them out yet as I already have quite the stash of moisturisers and cleansers, but I've read positive reviews for both so I'm eager to try them at some point. Might be worth a look in your local Boots too, you never know!


I also bought a shower gel on a whim in Tesco, as you do, after giving it a sniff and being reminded of the Korres Guava shower gel.They're not exact obviously, being mango and not guava, but they both have that gorgeous 'holiday' scent to them that I love, especially now its summer. The best part is it's only 95p-can't go wrong! Unless you don't like coconut. Or mango. 


Found any bargains lately?

4 comments:

  1. Boots bargains are my favourite! Found a Burt's Bees set a few weeks back at half price which was the RRP of the product I went in to buy! Win! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo love Burt's Bees! I nearly always head to the clearance shelf first- it's a right mission to find it though sometimes!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE looking at the clearance part in Boots! So many bargains!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete