Sunday 11 January 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Moisture Matte Lipstick

I found these lipsticks on Xtras, a site I love for little treats as it's free delivery on all orders. I frequently browse the site as you can find some real bargains such as these. They are listed as just Color Riche lipsticks but after doing a google search I've found they are the Moisture Matte ones. I don't think you can get them in the UK but they're on the Australian L'Oreal website when I had a browse. On here they are described as lipsticks that ' deliver intense moisture while providing a velvet matte vinish'. They contain jojoba oil as well as 'matte gel technology', whatever that may be! In any case it feels very smooth on application and is very pigmented. I've got the shade 'Spring Rosette' which is a pretty dusky pink that I think would suit a lot of people. I've not been able to wear it properly as of yet as my lips are very chapped, but going by the swatches I think it would be fairly long lasting as it has left a stain on my hand! As the name would suggest they are not properly matte but more of a satin finish. The other shades available at time of posting are Blaze of Red and Cherry Crush. They are £2.99 but if you use the code 'WELCOME20' (which has worked for absolutely ages now!) they are £2.39. Bargain!

The packaging is very pleasing with the shiny casing and the little 'window' showing the shade. It definitely doesn't feel cheap! 





I can't wait to wear this and I would definitely recommend Xtras if you're looking for a little pick me up!

4 comments: