Thursday 26 February 2015

Avene Cleanance Cleansing Water


I got this cleansing water ages ago now, when it was on clearance for the bargain price of £4 at Boots. I think the regular price is £16 so it was a great steal! It's only recently though that I've been using it and I'm really impressed. It's been specially formulated for blemish prone skin and doesn't contain alcohol or parabens. I thought it might be a bit harsh considering it's for oily skin but it's actually really gentle and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or stripped. Just clean and comfortable. Another plus is that it doesn't sting my eyes like some do. I've found some micellar waters struggle a bit at removing eye makeup but this works really well. I also have to mention that I love the scent! To me it smells a bit like a baby product, if that makes sense! Sort of powdery, but fresh still.
I don't really use it often enough to comment on whether it helps fight spots, but it doesn't seem to cause them.
As much as I like this I do think £16 is a bit steep, even for 400ml, so I don't think I will be repurchasing unless it's on a good offer. Then I might be tempted!

No comments:

Post a Comment