Friday 27 February 2015

Urban Veda Daily Purifying Facial Wash


I've been meaning to write about this cleanser for ages but I just kept forgetting. I don't know why as I'm really impressed with it and have since bought a full size tube. I think I received this travel sized one in a beauty box- I can't remember which one. I started using it when I went back home for Christmas and I soon used it up. I like using foaming cleansers in the shower and although this contains no SLS, it lathers up really well and a little goes a long way. As the name suggests it's for oily, blemish prone skin and contains Neem and other botanicals (wild mint, witch hazel, eucalyptus) to help control sebum and minimise pores, as well as helping to mattify. It's also worth mentioning the lovely minty smell, which is perfect for using in the mornings!  I've still been getting the odd spot but I do think it has helped control blemishes in general. I don't find it anywhere near as drying as some foaming cleansers but I would always moisturise after using this. My current favourite is Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finish moisturiser- expect a review of this soon! 
If you have oily, spot prone skin, then I definitely recommend you try this out. It is a little more pricey than what I'd normally pay but I think it's worth it. You can buy it at various places online but I bought mine from Bodykind for £8.99 with free delivery. I'm very tempted to try some other products from the range. 
I've forgot to mention that as well as being SLS free, it contains no parabens or GM ingredients, and is Vegetarian Society approved and not tested on animals. Which is all good stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment