Sunday 3 May 2015

St Tropez Skin Illuminator Bargains!

Whenever I go into Boots, the clearance section is always what I hunt down first as sometimes you can find some real gems. The Boots where I live seems to have the best selection as compared to the ones in Wrexham. I think it may be because of the slightly different clientele. To put it nicely! Anyways, this week I found lots of tubes of St Tropez Skin Illuminator for £2. They had them in the shades Rose, Violet and Gold and I bought the first two. The gold would be very pretty though if you are more tanned. I was also pleased to see that they had a foil seal so the majority were not messed with!
These 50ml tubes seem to be selling for between £8-12 online so £2 is very bargainous. The violet shade is the more iridescent of the two and packs more of a punch. The lotion also seems a bit more runny than the rose one so be careful when squeezing it out! It also means that a little goes a long way! You really do need the smallest amount. I wasn't sure if a violet tone would be very flattering but it's perfect for pale skin tones and looks so pretty. The rose one is equally gorgeous and is much more subtle. I think this one would work well as an everyday highlighter. You can apply this one a bit more liberally without it looking too much. Again. I think the rose shade is great for us pale people. I can't wait to give these a proper go!

I also bought a tube of One Night Tanned Instant Beach-Bronze Buttergel from Soap & Glory for a quid. I think this is normally £8 but I'm guessing it's being discontinued or repackaged as I've seen it on quite a few clearance stands. I'm not sure I'll get much use out of this but for a pound I thought it was worth a go for in the summer.
Next I bought the Sk:n Anti-Blemish Intense Spot Lotion for £2 as the spot gel I've got now is getting a bit old. The Sk:n website has this down as £15.75 which is little steep for a 15ml tube! Not much to say about this as I haven't tried it yet but I shall do shortly- my skin isn't fab at the moment!


Violet

Rose




Have you found anything good on clearance lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment