Monday 5 August 2013

Back from hols!

Hey! I got back from my holiday with my boyfriend yesterday and just thought I'd say hi and share with you some photos from our time there. We went to Ca'n Picafort in Mallorca and had a lovely time enjoying the sunshine and gorgeous sea- it was so clear and an amazing colour! Oh and cocktails come pretty high up on the list too, especially frozen strawberry daiquiris!

Our view from the balcony. The sea always looked so inviting!



Alcudia Port.
Me looking a bit dozy with my hair au naturel (with a little bit of help!)
Messing with my camera settings and capturing Stuart and his mahoosive beer!
Yummy bread and alioli.
Long Island Iced Tea. Complete with jazzy parrot.

Beach at Alcudia Port.
Other view from balcony.

On a beauty related note my hair went a bit wild in the heat with no hair dryer so my next post will be about what products I used to tame it a bit so I could wear it naturally without looking too much like dougal!

Hope you are all well! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! It looks like you had a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was great, missing the sunshine already!

      Delete