Thursday 8 August 2013

Bargain Bits

I had a little mosey around my local retail park yesterday with friends and picked up a few bargains in Poundworld and Tesco. In the pound shop I found a Bourjouis 10 days anti-chip polish in shade 15- a bright fuschia pink. I've only got one other Bourjois polish at home so I thought I'd give it a go, plus you can't go wrong with a bright pink! The angled brush is different to any I've seen before so I'm looking forward to seeing how it applies. I'll show you how it looks in a NOTD soon- I really need to get back to doing more of those, I have enough polishes too after all!  I also got a NYC pack containing an Applelicious Glossy Lip balm in Applelicious Pink and a waterproof eyeliner pencil in Moody Blue. I was only really interested in the balm but after swatching the eyeliner it actually looks very pretty with a lovely metallic sheen. I've already got one of the lip balms in Big Apple Red which I love so I'm pleased to have the pink one now too. They smell really nice and are perfect for when you just want some low maintenance and easy to wear. They give a lovely wash of colour that is quite sheer initially but can be built up some more.




In Tesco I had a bit of a rummage in the sale racks and came across this little flower vest for a mere £2! They only had size 6's left so I thought it might be a little snug but having a boy chest comes in handy and it fits fine! I like how it has adjustable straps as well as the tie detail at the back. I think it'll it'll look great with jeans, which is really all I tend to wear as I'm not trendy in the slightest, but can also be smartened up a bit for an evening out or something.




To round off my bargainous afternoon I also picked up 2 almond croissants for 30p. Not very exciting but very yum, I'm such a pastry fiend! Just thought I'd share that, haha! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the NYC applicious balms and the Bourjois nail polish brushes are the best! x

    BLOG SALE!

    Anita @ ATA|AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete