Thursday 8 August 2013

Essence Colour & Go polish- 133 Oh My Glitter!

I was so excited to find an Essence stand whilst on holiday in Mallorca (along with a Catrice one) and I really wish I could have gotten more than just one polish, but I thought I would be good and refrain myself! I am a nail polish fiend though so it seemed the obvious choice out of everything available. I have a soft spot for purple nails so this sparkly one really caught my eye. I think I paid two euros something for it but I can't quite remember. Everything was very reasonably priced though.
Today I finally removed the remains of my old holiday polish and tried out this one ready for my birthday tomorrow. Application was a breeze as the brush is a really good shape and easily covers the nail in just a few strokes. I did find this shade to be a on the sheer side, taking 3 coats to reach opacity, however each coat dried quickly so all is forgiven for such a pretty end result. The shimmer in it is gorgeous, especially when it catches the light! I've used a quick drying topcoat and hopefully it will wear well and not chip too quickly.




Have you tried any Essence polishes?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, that's lovely! I wish we could get Essence and Catrice here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, there were loads of great things there

      Delete