Sunday 13 July 2014

My New Favourite Hair Mask

I bought a tub of the John Frieda Frizz Ease Miraculous Recovery hair mask (well 'masque') from Home Bargains a while back and I quickly fell in love with it. For the bargainous price of £1.99 it made my hair feel super soft and shiny, and made detangling it much easier. I was quite surprised to see Frizz Ease products there but I think it was because they've redesigned the packaging.  However, last week I sadly ran out of it and Home Bargains no longer stock it. Boo! I just had to buy it again though and luckily for me the John Frieda range is on a 2 for £7.50 offer a Boots at the moment. Not £1.99 but still a good deal! I also downloaded the Boots app yesterday and put the 20% off haircare offer onto my card as well as the double points one, so in the end I paid £6.20 for the two which is great considering it's usually £5.99 for one!
Even though it's a mask I've been using this mostly like a normal conditioner as it seems to work much better than regular ones. It claims to repair and fortify your hair as well as protect it against breakage. It also contains avocado oil.What I like most about this mask is that I can feel the difference straight away as I'm rinsing it out. My hair is also left looking a lot sleeker after I've dried it and feels really silky. I think this might be too heavy for some but if you've got thick, dry, fairly course hair like mine then I think it will suit you!


What's your favourite hair mask?

1 comment: