Wednesday 23 July 2014

NOTD- Essie Go Ginza

As pretty as the colour is I have to say that I found this polish really hard to work with! I don't suppose it helped that I applied it when it was like an oven in the room and that the brush was a little bent! It took 3 coats to reach opacity and to lose the streakiness. It took a bit longer than usual to dry, but again that could be down to the hot weather. I sort of wish I had the full sized bottle of this as I think a decent brush would make a considerable difference. I do love the colour though, it's perfect for Summer and I have nothing like it in my collection.


On a side note, I had a lovely day today just chilling in my garden at home. Now I'm living in a flat I really miss being able to go outside and relax! Mum's done a great job- the flowers are gorgeous and so cheerful!






1 comment: