Sunday 21 September 2014

Fruity Frivolity

This week I've really been enjoying using two new additions to my collection of stuffs. Introducing The Body Shop mango hand cream and Nivea Blueberry Blush lip butter.



 I think the main reason I love these is that they smell amazing! It's a bonus that they also happen to work well too! I got the hand cream during the latest code of temptation-ness, whilst the lip butter was acquired on a late night visit to Tesco and accompanied some rather disappointing duffins. Speaking of duffins, the lip butter reminds me of blueberry muffins and I always get a craving for them when I apply it! I like to put it on just before bed and it seems to last all night. My lips have been a tad sore lately but so far it seems to be helping.
The hand cream is also very gorgeous and I've been surprised at how fast it sinks in. I thought it might be like the L'Occitane hand creams due to the similar packaging, but it's much lighter and fresher. I obviously bought this in a rush as I was also surprised at how small it was when it arrived (even though they're called 'mini hand creams'!). I don't think it will last long but I don't mind if I actually use it all and it works. Tempted to get satsuma or shea next. I did try strawberry yesterday but it's a bit intense!


Have you tried any of these? Would love to read your opinions!





No comments:

Post a Comment