Saturday 29 June 2013

Garnier Pure Active Make-Up Remover Purifying Gel

I've been using this cleanser for about 2 weeks now and so far I'm really impressed! What sold it to me is that it is a 2 in 1 product that can be used for face and eyes and removes even waterproof make-up. It is also formulated for oily skin that is prone to imperfections so it really is a multi-tasker! It is a foaming gel cleanser that contains salicylic acid as well as 'soothing make-up removing agents'. Foaming cleansers can be drying but this doesn't leave my skin feeling tight at all. It also doesn't sting my eyes and removes make up very well-even stubborn waterproof mascara. Normally products for oily spot prone skin can be quite harsh but this is surprisingly gentle whilst still being effective. I haven't had any breakouts since using this. I use this in the shower and it really does save time as I hate faffing around removing my eye make-up separately before hopping in. I highly recommend it!
I got this for £4.99 from Boots.


1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a great product, always nice to have something that can gently remove eye makeup!
    http://spiderleglashes.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete