Wednesday 19 June 2013

Vie Dream Lashes Maximum Impact Mascara

After my little whinge yesterday about the Benefit mascara, I have nothing but praise for today's! I got this at Home Bargains for a pound, I think! Well it was a quid or £1.99-still very cheap! Vie Dream Lashes mascara has a primer on one end and the actual mascara on the other. I got this in Black/Brown as I just assumed they were all black but it's still pretty dark, especially on my fair lashes. The instructions say to brush on the 'Volumising Primer' and let it dry and then go over with the 'Enhancing mascara'. It says to avoid contact with the inner eye, probably due to fibres in the primer. It's also not suitable for contact lens wearers. This is a bit disappointing but I wear my glasses more often so it's not a big issue. The peachy coloured primer really does seem to help beef up my lashes and make them longer and the mascara glides on afterwards smoothly with no clumping. I was surprised at how much volume and definition it gave after just one coat. Overall for the price you really can't complain and I would definitely recommend checking it out. I haven't tried it yet but I also picked up a Vie mineral powder foundation there too. I'm hoping I'm as impressed with that as I am with this!






I really wish I could have gotten a picture of it on my lashes but my camera is too rubbish at close ups!


3 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I wouldn't be able to use this as I'm a full time lens wearer! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so pleased with it so far, just wish it was contact lens suitable especially as I was planning on picking up some more pairs soon

      Delete
  2. ooh I haven't see this but this brand has a powder that's just appeared in my local home bargain! x

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Click here for more info

    ReplyDelete