Friday 31 January 2014

Manhattan 'Lollipop & Alpenrock' Nail Polish- Alpine Glow 04

I've only had this for a few days but I'm already in love with it! I love blue polishes so when I saw this on Xtras I just had to try it out, especially as it was only £1.99 with free delivery. The bottle says it's limited edition and is part of the 'Lollipop & Alpenrock' range- whatever that means! Manhattan is a German brand I believe but I have seen it in Poundland as well as Fragrance Direct. Application really impressed me as firstly the pigmentation is great- you could get away with just one coat if you were in a rush. It also applies really smoothly and the brush gives you excellent control whilst covering the nail in just a few sweeps (least in my case).  I would describe the shade as a bright cornflower blue-one of my favourite shades to have on my nails! It can't fail to cheer you up! The colour is really solid for such a cheap polish so I'm very happy and would be tempted to try out some more shades from the brand.

Taken with flash. This looks much more muted when not in bright light. And my hands look a little less lobster-ish.

Have you tried any Manhattan polishes? What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely colour! I love when affordable brands are this amazing!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely wasn't expecting it to be this nice!

      Delete