Tuesday 14 January 2014

It's been how long?!!

I couldn't believe it when I checked my blog and saw that the last time I put up a post was the middle of November! I have been busy but in all honesty I just haven't felt inclined to write anything. School was massively manic leading up to Christmas and once I was off I just wanted to chill out. As it happened I was still rather busy over the holidays but I did get to be lazy a few days! Christmas was lovely as I got to spend the day with my boyfriend which made it even more special. I was also glad to see the New Year in with him as I don't normally do anything. This time however I had a great time at our local pub with plenty of drinks and a cheeseboard buffet, yum, all whilst wearing a tiara as it was a tiara's and moustaches themed night. I even donned both at one point.  Now I'm having to get back into routine again- I hate having to get up early after 2 weeks of no alarm, it's soul destroying! Works been ok though and I'm kept busy so the time flies by. It also helped that on my first day back in I had a 'date night' to look forward to. January 7th was mine and Stuart's 1 year anniversary so we went back to the restaurant where we had our first date- Pizza Express if you're interested! We are both very skint so the fact that we had a 40% off code also contributed to our decision! It doesn't feel like it's been a year but I couldn't imagine it any other way now. He made me happy again.  On the other end of the spectrum this month has also brought some sadness.  A part of my family are going through a rough patch at the moment but with each others support they'll come out the other side. It's definitely made me think that I need to stress and worry less- life is just too short.
Hopefully I'll be able to do some posts at the weekend as I really want to start doing regular posts again.

Oo I forgot to add my fave photo from Christmas! I was actually sad to pack that santa hat away, kept my head surprisingly toasty of an evening, haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment