Monday 11 November 2013

Creightons Vanilla & Macadamia Cocoon Shower Burst


This is a  recent empty of mine and I have to say I'm a bit sad that it's finished. I got this for less than a quid from Home Bargains (I want to say 80 something pence?) and it's been lovely to use. It's top selling point is definitely how it smells- it's gorgeous! If you love foody, cake-like scents then this will be right up your street. Whilst sweet it's not too cloying and sickly. I can find vanilla scented products overpowering but this one seems to strike the right balance. It also contains macadamia oil and vanilla extract so it's not all artificial which is a big plus point. It lathers really well and I find that when used with a body puff a little goes a long way. The texture is luxurious and creamy and makes a great shaving cream too! Some cheaper shower gels can make my skin feel a bit tight but this one leaves my skin feeling soft and not stripped in the slightest.
If I remember rightly they also do a grapefruit and lime one which would be nice to try as I like fresh, zingy scents too. If you live near a Home Bargains I'd definitely recommend popping in to see if they have these in stock. Otherwise I'm sure they're stocked elsewhere in places like Savers and Bodycare-though I haven't checked.

What's your favourite shower product lately?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'll need to keep an eye out for that! I love smells like that. My favourite at the moment is Origins Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel. It smells like strawberry milkshake it's amazing!

    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete