Tuesday 5 November 2013

Pure Exfoliating Cleansing Wipes

I know that a lot of people aren't a fan of face wipes, but I'm not ashamed to say that I couldn't do without them! I tend to use these at night as I'm often just too tired to faff about with a cleanser and water. Lazy maybe but this way means I can be done in seconds whilst all snuggled up in bed. I give my face a good clean in the shower in the morning so it's not like they're my sole cleanser. I've tried loads of wipes but these are my current faves as they're really gentle and don't irritate my skin or sting my eyes. They're not flimsy or overly wet or dry either. These are 'exfoliating' wipes but they're not rough at all, they are just more textured than normal ones to help remove dirt and makeup. You'd still need to use a normal exfoliator if they're part of your routine. I get these from Poundland as they're a great bargain at 2 packs for a quid. You get 20 wipes in a pack and they're paraben free and contain vitamin E and witch hazel. All good stuff.
I do think wipes get a bad rap when they possibly shouldn't. Ultimately I think a persons lifestyle and hormones has a bigger effect on skin than any cleanser but different things work for different people- we're not all the same! I can definitely recommend these though and these will stay in my skincare arsenal for the time being!


Are you anti-wipes or do you find them useful like me?

2 comments:

  1. I used to use face wipes on a daily basis. I've noticed a huge improvement in my skin since I started properly cleansing/moisturising. Face wipes are still an amazing quick fix for me though. Great review.

    Nicola:
    curlandpearls | bloglovin'
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely a good quick fix, especially when I can barely keep my eyes open!

      Delete