Saturday 16 November 2013

The Body Shop Rainforest Radiance Haircare Set

I should have blogged about this ages ago but better late than never! I was in an outlet store a while ago and bought two of these for £7 which I thought was pretty good for 8 60 ml bottles and two combs! I love having a nosey in the outlet store- I always manage to find a bargain! I don't think I'll be keeping both sets though, one will more than likely be a Christmas gift. The shampoo and conditioner is for coloured hair and contains no silicones, sulphates,colourants or parabens. I've been meaning to try more 'natural' hair products for a while so I'm looking forward to seeing how they perform as I've not tried them yet. They also contain pracaxi oil, bilberry extract and linseed oil. All very good for your hair I'm sure! In any case they smell delicious-really fruity. The bottles also state that they contain UV filters, which I'm guessing helps protect your colour.
I'm nearly at the end of my current shampoo so hopefully I'll be able to write a little review on them soon. Fingers crossed it'll be a positive one!



Have you picked up any bargains from the outlet stores lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment