Thursday 23 August 2012

Fragrance Direct goodies!

Hi! I'm back after my little break and overall I'm feeling better, largely down to my fab friends and family, especially my sister. Much love for her.
Anyways. Nothing like a bit of spending in the form of online shopping, right? :D So let me present to you my little 'haul'.

 
Here we have a  Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polish in 450 Fairy Teal. It's more green in real life. This was £1.49 so a bargain when you consider they go for about £6 ish I think in Boots.
 
Next is an Essie polish in Chubby Cheeks. It's a lovely orange/coral shade. Essie describes it as 'a creamy bright red-orange sunset'. This cost me a bargainous £1.99! I also got the shade 'Bangle Jangle' for the same price. It's a soft purple/grey shade. I love these sort of muted shades they suit all sorts of looks and moods. The site has 9 other colours to choose from and they're all still in stock at this moment in time. I'm quite tempted to get Ballet Slippers but I'll be good!
 
The last nail polish I got was a Mavala one in shade 'Capella'. It's such a cute dinky bottle- only 5ml but that suits me fine due to my massive collection! It's a very pretty shade - purple with gold glitter flakes. It's quite hard to describe as there's a lot going on! It looks like it'll be fairly sheer too so I'm imagining it'll work best over another colour or will need quite a few coats to reach opacity. This was £1.25 and there are lots of other colours available, although the colour swatches on the site are not very good. I always google colours I'm interested in for a better idea of how they'll look.
 
I also got a Bloom mineral plus lip butter. I'm not very familiar with Bloom cosmetics but I believe it's an Austrailian brand. I got this in the shade 'Like A Prayer' and it's a pinky nude colour that will be very easy to wear. I've just tried this and it has a lovely texture- it's not sticky at all and feels very moisturising. It also has a light vanilla ish scent but it's not overpowering. This will look great over my Elf 'Nicely Nude' lipstick. There's 4g of product in the tub and comes complete with the tiniest mirror ever! Does the job though I suppose, at a pinch! This set me back a whole £1.99 and comes in three other colours.
 
 
 
I also got a W7 matte lipstick in 'In The Pink'. It's a great raspberry pink shade but I was very dissapointed that when I opened it the lipstick fell out of the casing. It did only cost 99p though and it does still work if I'm very careful. I may transfer it to a little jar or something.
 
 
 
So overal I was very pleased with my Fragracne Direct buys. Such steals I reckon :). Here are some more random purchases!
 

 
Some cute Hello Kitty pompoms from Pound World. No idea where I'm going to put them I just had to have them!
 
I was also pleased to find this book at my local BHF charity shop. I've been meaning to pick this up for a while and so for a pound I couldn't leave it.
 
 
 
I've bought lots of other stuff so expect some more shopping posts! 
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment