I was very excited to find this waiting for me when I got in from work and overall I wasn't disappointed! Bar the perfume sample I will use everything in this box. I also loved the silver box and the starry paper inside-very festive! Here's what I got.
- Milk_Shake Conditioning Whipped Cream- According to the bottle this is a no rinse conditioning and protective creamy foam for all hair types, which you apply on clean damp hair. Now this is something I can really do with right now and I'm looking forward to trying it out.
- Seche Nail Lacquer in Aristocrat- Now you know me and nail polish so I am rather chuffed to get this! It's a gorgeous shimmery dark purple colour which is perfect for the season.
- Sebamed Anti-Dry Night Intensive Cream- This cream is meant to calm flare-ups, irritation and tension as well as relieving itching and replenishing lipid deficiency. Whatever that is! Basically it stops dryness whilst being pH neutral. Whilst I won't use this all over I will be using it on the dry patches around my nose and when spot treatments have dried my skin up.
- Sleek True Colour Lipstick- I got this in the shade Coral Reef and whilst it's not a typical wintery shade it's lovely nonetheless. It's a 'sheen' one so hopefully it won't be too bright on me! I've already got two Sleek lippies, which I have to say I do neglect, so fingers crossed this gets more loving.
- Lemon by Mary Greenwell Eau de Parfum- Now I'm really not keen on this little sample! It's a very mature scent and not my cup of tea at all! I do get lemons for sure but it's not a fresh young perfume in my opinion. I'll be washing it off my wrist soon haha.
- Glossybox blusher- This is a bonus item and as I'm rather into my blushers at the moment it's a welcome addition. It's a soft pink shade called Glossy Rosewood - a great everyday subtle shade it seems. I've swatched it and it does indeed feel 'velvety' as it's described with decent pigmentation.
Overall a thumbs up from me!Oh and if you've reviewed it, leave a link- love seeing what other people got!