Sunday 24 March 2013

Barry M Gelly polish in Lychee

This range has been all over beauty blogs of late and you're probably sick of seeing it, but as I got caught up in the hype and bought it I thought I might as well share my opinions!
I don't normally sport nude nails but I will do when I think the occasion calls for a more 'serious' polish. I'm never sure what sort of nude I should go for to compliment my skin tone but I reckon this one looks fine. Application was also fine and it took just two coats without being streaky. I did find it took a while to dry though and in the end I  bunged on my NYC fast dry topcoat. I did want to see what it would look like on it's own but I'm just too impatient and bed was calling!
All in all I like it but I do favour more fun colours!


2 comments:

  1. ooh this is such a pretty colour! i'm always on the hunt for an opaque nude nail polish, shame to hear about the drying time as I always end up smudging at least one nail while it's still drying. xx

    ReplyDelete