Sunday 24 March 2013

MUA Pressed Powder + Hide & Conceal Cover Up Stick

Customer service issues and unprofessional facebook posts aside MUA really do know how to do quality budget makeup. For a pound you can't go wrong with this pressed powder in Shade 1. It effectively helps mattify skin and set foundation and doesn't look make you look like a Wotsit. Wet n Wild powder I'm looking at you!
The Hide & Conceal stick is also really good for just a pound. It's a good colour match (this one is in the shade Fair) and is thick enough to cover spots without looking obvious and cakey. It has a creamy texture so it's very easy to work with. I haven't used this type of concealer since I was in high school but I'm impressed with this one and can see it becoming a staple in my make up bag.





Have you tried any of these? What do you think of them?

8 comments:

  1. The hide and cover stick is my #1 Concealer lol! I adore what it does and how it works :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the powder, but i must admit that concealer always cakes on my skin :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thats a shame it does that, least it was only a quid though

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried these but the concealer sounds lovely! <3

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sound great
    www.beautifullflavya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The concealer seems so nice!

    Greetings from Shirayuki's Beauty.

    ReplyDelete