Saturday 23 March 2013

Snow Day!

Me looking shexy in a rather fetching Wales hat
The snow has hit where I live in North Wales pretty hard since Thursday night and it's still coming down! I think nearly all the schools in the area were closed on Friday so I got to have a day off-woop for more sleep, boohoo for no pay! I am getting a little bored of it now though as it makes it impossible to get around. There's no way I'm going anywhere today but unfortunately my boyfriend had to leave after being snowed in at mine. Feel bit bad as he's had to miss two days of work but we didn't think it would be this bad! The rents kindly helped to shovel him out whilst I was fannying around taking pics and stomping around in the snow!  This did back fire a bit when I stumbled and nearly fell face first into it. Here are some obligatory snow pics! 







3 comments:

  1. Awww Laura you look so cute in that photo! Like a pleb today I went out to the hairdressers in slip on shoes and 3/4 leggings, only for it to start sleeting like mad. Thankfully no proper snow though. It's nearly April FFS. Weather, you are drunk! :D x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, my mums partner was wearing it but he got too hot doing all the digging haha! Aw no that sounds horrible! I know it's ridic, we should be seeing some sunshine by now!

      Delete
  2. I want snow!! Xx

    mac lipstick giveaway ;; 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete