Wednesday 18 September 2013

Collection Lipsticks-retail therapy!

Yesterday I took my dad out for a coffee and afterwards we had a quick mooch around the shops. Whilst in George getting some new boots for school, I perused the Collection stand and picked up the new Deluxe lipstick in Talullah, a pretty pinky peach shade, and the Gothic Glam lipstick in Seduction, a rich berry shade. I thought the former would be a great day time shade and the latter a good choice for Autumn/Winter in general. At £3.98 and £2.98 I reasoned that they would be little affordable treats, though in reality I really don't need any more lipsticks-actually any make up full stop! I haven't worn them properly yet so can't really comment on how they perform but the colours are pigment packed and they both have lovely smooth textures. Overall these made up for a rather stressy day at work and I'm looking forward to giving them a proper outing.
On a side note, I think I really need a new camera-never happy with my photo's lately :/



Have you tried any of these? If so, what do you think of them?





No comments:

Post a Comment