- Chai lattes and chai tea. I just can't get enough of the stuff!
- The Great British Bake Off. I love food in general, especially all things sweet, so this is my ideal show. I've even got my boyfriend enjoying it and he usually hates what I like.
- The Body Shop Brazil nut body mist. I adore the smell of this and it's especially nice as the weather is gets colder as it's such a cozy, snuggly scent.
- MUA Power Pout in Rendezvous. I initially thought that this would be more nudey but it's actually quite pink. I've been wearing it for work a lot recently as a more glossy and brighter alternative to my Revlon balm stain in Honey.
- Slippers! I've got some new unicorn ones from Primark and some new koala slippers socks and they're so cute. I can see my feet being practically welded to them of an evening soon.
- Ikea. Well not really loving as we've only been once, rather I'm loving thinking about moving myself in to my boyfriends flat properly and getting more things to prettify the place. I desperately need more storage but all we really ended up with last Sunday was a new whisk, a candle and a mug. Oh and hot dogs and cinnamon rolls!
- Getting the winter duvet out again! I love being all snuggled up and grub-like. Not enjoying the chillier mornings though, especially post showers!
So there you have it-just some random trivial waffle!