Sunday 29 September 2013

Grapefruit Glow Sauna Masque


I picked up this Montagne Jeunesse (I still have no idea how to pronounce that) a while back in Primark as I hadn't seen this variety before and it was less that a pound, I think! I've been getting into face masks again lately and I've been trying to apply one every weekend. I used this one up over two weekends and overall I'm very pleased with it. I don't find that face masks have that big an impact on my skin in general, they're just nice and relaxing to use. Basically I don't expect miracles! This one is self heating which I love. The heat doesn't last long at all but it's novel whilst it lasts! I also like to think it's opening up my pores a little bit and hopefully giving them a bit of a clear out. The mask itself is a light green colour and smells nice and zesty. In the past I've found a few to be very strong, so much so that they've made my eyes stream, but this wasn't the case thankfully.  It can be a bit sticky if you're face isn't damp enough, as I found out this morning! It was a bit difficult to spread and it didn't heat up as much. Removal was fine though, I just used a muslin cloth and it came away no probs. My skin was left feeling soft and looking a little but more glowy- although the exfoliation with the hot cloth probably helped a great deal! 
Overall I love these masks for a cheap treat and they rarely let me down. I'll probably pick this one up again at some point. They have so many 'flavours' though that I like to try a different one each time. 
What's your favourite Montagne Jeunesse mask? 

No comments:

Post a Comment