Sunday 8 September 2013

Naked For Kids Orange Lollies Untangle Me Spray

After washing my hair it is nearly always in need of a detangling spray, especially now that I am in desperate need of a hair cut! I was using a kids Supersoft one that I got in Home Bargains for a quid but when I saw this one reduced to just 75p in the clearance section at Boots I had to give it a go! Apart from the bargainous price the best thing about this product is the smell. It does indeed smell of oranges and it's so zesty and refreshing. I also like that it's a more natural product. It has not been tested on animals and is vegetarian and vegan friendly.  So far it's been doing a decent job of helping to get the knots out of my hair. I do think the Supersoft one might be marginally better, but like I said my hair is in a bit of a state at the moment and anything would find it a tough job! Still, for the price, it's a lovely product and one I will continue using.


Do you use detangling sprays? If so what would you recommend?

1 comment:

  1. 75p is an absolute bargain! I love the sound of how it smells too :) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete