Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fragrance Direct Order

I placed a Fragrance Direct order last week after a particularly stressful day at work to cheer me up a little bit-can't beat a bit of retail therapy after all! Everything I got was chosen on a whim, as is often the case when I'm comfort shopping! I got the package a couple of days ago now so I thought I'd share what I bought. More detailed reviews of the individual items should hopefully follow on. 


Firstly I got a 250 ml tube of Osmo Intensive Deep Repair hair mask as I love using hair treatments to try and get my hair softer and sleeker. The packaging says its formulated for 'over stressed, heat traumatised and chemically abused hair' Wow, strong words there. Anyways, this was £2.95.

Next up is Laidbare For Richer, For Porer Pore minimiser facial masque. This is for oily skin and contains no petrochemicals, sulphates,parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic colours, TEA,DEA, glycols and is not tested on animals. What it does contain is kaolin clay, Japanese seaweed extract, shea butter, liquorice and rose water along many other ingredients of course! I got this as I have recently ran out of Soap & Glory's The Fab Pore mask and thought this might be a good, and cheaper, alternative. We shall see! Oh and it's |£2.99 for 50ml. 


I've been loving brown polish lately, particularly OPI's You Don't Know Jacques!, so I was on the hunt for some similar shades.  Here we have a Revlon Top Speed nail colour in Espresso (99p) and a  Astor Lacque Deluxe polish in Taupe (75p). Bargains! The Revlon one has some shimmer running through it whilst the Astor one is a cream finish. I'm intrigued most by this one as I have never tried any products from the brand. I hope I like it as it was so cheap! 


I also got a Manhattan Soft Mat Lip Cream in the creative shade name 31S. This is more orangey than I would have liked but at 99p I can't really grumble. I'm sure I can make it work if I apply it lightly enough. 



I can't wait to try all this out now! 
Got yourself any good bargains lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment