Thursday 17 October 2013

It's Nearly Half Term And I'm Getting Grumpy Shopping

Ok so I got a bogey on me today. It wasn't mine.
The joys of working with little kids... but hey! Just 5 more school days then I get a weeks break and a little trip to Devon with my boyfriend. Nice.

So yeah, when I left school today I was feeling a little frazzled and in need of a Poundland browse. Here's what I got, minus the chocolate orange bars!


So how cute are these Hello Kitty fluffy socks?! Well cute if you like Hello Kitty of course! These are lovely and soft and perfect for cosy nights in. Which is every night for me really, I'm such a granny. 
I eyed up this Revlon polish last weekend and managed to resist it but today I had zero willpower! The shade is 'Really Rosy' and is a gorgeous mid toned dusky sort of pink. I don't think I have anything like this in my vast collection! 
Next up I got a can of got2b rockin' it dry shampoo as I go through loads of the stuff. Anything that saves time in the mornings is a boon (love that word). 
Yes, I have bought 2 packets of the evil wipes but I actually find them really useful when I'm tired, and as of yet my face hasn't fallen off as a result of using them. 

I'm so looking forward to the weekend now and I'm not even doing anything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment