Wednesday 9 October 2013

Wilko Tangy Rhubarb Shower Cream



When I popped into Wilko's after work today I didn't really need any shower gel but when I saw this for just a pound I had to get it. I've never seen any rhubarb scented body stuffs before so I was keen to give it a try- plus I was hoping that it would smell like rhubarb and custard sweets!  Now I haven't used this properly yet as I've not long bought it but I have used it on my hands and it does indeed smell like the sweets-very yum! It doesn't really linger on the skin but it seems to have a subtle, more floral finish-it's fresh and not cloying at all. There's not really a lot to say about the other aspects of this product as it's just your usual shower cream but I thought for the scent along it was worth posting about! If you like the look of this you can check it out on their website here. 
I also have to say that I like this because it reminds me of my sis, as her favourite sweets are those soft pink, green and yellow coloured rhubarb ones (hope you get what I mean here!). She's away interning in Seville at the moment and is about half way through her 11 week stay, so I miss her lots! I can't wait to tell her about this bargain!


Is there certain scents you'd like to see more of in beauty products? 

1 comment: