Tuesday 22 October 2013

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Shampoo & Conditioner

Wow I got this duo ages ago now, think it was last year! I didn't start using them though until fairly recently and as I only wash my hair about twice a week they're lasting me a long time. These were a complete steal as I didn't pay a thing for them!The shampoo is normally £21 and the conditioner is £23 but all I had to do was bring in an empty shampoo bottle (any old one, I think mine was a cheapo Boots own one)  to exchange. I say 'all I had to do' but actually it was my dad who did it for me as I was working at the time and I knew they would run out of them in record time. Bless him, he was up at sparrows fart to go into town for me! The Damage Reverse range of products is aimed at very dry and damaged hair and contains ingredients such as Ojon oil, wheat protein, passiflora oil, buriti oil and murumuru butter. I have no real idea what these are but I'm sure it's all good stuff! My hair definitely needs all the butters and oils it can get at the moment, it's like shredded wheat.  Out of the two I prefer the conditioner as it is really thick (so thick it's a bit of a pain to get out of the bottle!) and nourishing. I nearly took this away on holiday with me but then didn't' as it was taking too long to decant into the travel bottle! I was kicking myself in the end though- my sun frazzled hair desperately needed a hardcore conditioner! The shampoo is alright, again it is thick and luxurious in texture and lathers well but it hasn't given me amazing results. I've gotten better results from much cheaper shampoos so whilst this has been nice to try it's not something I would repurchase. It definitely works a bit better in conjunction with the conditioner but there is no way I am paying £44 for both!
Apologies for the glare, had to use flash as it's been so dark and miserable lately.


Did you take advantage of this offer? Have you been impressed by any higher end haircare or do you think the cheaper brands are better? 



No comments:

Post a Comment