Monday 23 July 2012

Pantene Pro-V Colour Seal Concentrate

I got this a while back from Pound World. I'm really enjoying hair masks at the moment, plus my hair is drier now I've had it dyed again. I'm actually wanting to go lighter-it's quite golden at the moment but I still think it looks a bit blah and lacking some zing! A possibility for the future then!
The tube describes it as a intense colour protecting treatment which you leave on for 2 mins then rinse. Easy. It's a 58ml tube and I think I've already used just under half with just one use. It is a rich treatment but I do get a bit slap happy with all conditioners! I could have gotten away with less definitely! It smells nice and clean- just that familiar Pantene smell really and did the job well. My hair feels smooth and soft and does look a little shinier and brighter than usual. I do struggle with getting a good shine, even with a shine spray so that's a plus.
I will be looking out for more of this-hoping it's still in stock at the pound shop but sods law it won't be, always the case isn't it!

2 comments:

  1. oh Ive not seen this in Pound World! I love finding wee bargains like this. I love getting hair products, hair care is a must! xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're always really hit or miss aren't they pound shops, but now and then there's some gems to be had amongst the tat haha!

      Delete