Saturday 28 July 2012

NOTD- Color Club 'Wing Fling'

Last night I decided to test out one of my new Color Club polishes and chose 'Wing Fling' a bright, shimmery pink. I've got a fair few hot pink polishes but this is completely different from anything else. It's extremely vibrant and looks amazing in sunlight, my pictures don't really do it justice! I could have gotten away with 2 coats but I did three in the end for maximum intensity. Can't complain about the formula at all, the brush is fine and it dried reasonably fast. I also haven't woken up with sheet marks (they really get my goat!) which I was impressed with as I did paint them fairly late. I was worried it would be really sheer and take a million coats to reach opacity but I knew from the first that I was on to a winner. Can't wait to try the others now, I'll also be on the lookout for more at TK Maxx. Even though it is apparent from my previous post that I really don't need any more. Want, however is another matter!



1 comment:

  1. I really live this colour, it looks really shiny/pearlescent and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete