Friday 20 July 2012

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Honey

Yay, I finally got one today :D I chose the shade 001 Honey as it seemed to be the colour I would get the most use out of- although I think all the colours are really pretty. It goes on beautifully and I think that with this shade I wouldn't even need a mirror if I was applying on the go. Whilst it does feel balmy, as it should, it does also feel a little drying, but it is a stain so that is to be expected somewhat. It definitely isn't uncomfortable. It smells slightly minty but once on it's undetectable.
Sorry my lip picture isn't very good! It's basically a 'my lips but better' shade on me- it's quite a neutral shade with a mauvey tone. Very natural looking.




I can't really comment on the lasting power at the moment as I've not had it on for very long but it's survived a cup of tea at least!

I'm sure I'll be picking up another colour in the future. Now just to decide which one! 


2 comments:

  1. If it can survive a cup of tea it cannot be that bad. Always a good test of a lipstick haha.

    I am seeing these pop everywhere on the blogsphere at the moment - crazy.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Much love: http://missvictoriam.blogspot.co.uk/ - If you want to follow back if you don't already. I am trying to get my followers up at the moment so I would really appreciate it.

    xx

    ReplyDelete